Saturday, February 13, 2010
Thank you Susie Butler for submitting this recipe. It is really delicious and very easy!
2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
1 brick cream cheese, softened
2 cups sugar, divided
2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
1. Put on your favorite Hot Mama Apron. With one (1) can of crescent rolls, line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with Pam.
2. Stretch dough and pinch holes closed to form a crust.
3. Blend together, with mixer, softened cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
4. Spread cheese mixture evenly over the dough but not too close to the edges.
5. Stretch the second can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture to form a top crust.
6. Melt butter, blending in 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
7. Pour evenly over the crust and sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
8. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until bubbling and bottom crust is slightly browned.
9. Serve warm or, let cool and refrigerate before cutting into squares.
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ▼ 2010 (23)